Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Honey score in the cupboard

http://www.nwabeekeepers.com/beekeeping/favorite-links . I assume your

>>> Those housebuilding pics look impressive. I bet they took a long time.
>>>

>> I bet Popeye wouldn't approve them though.

>Maybe it's a competitive male thing.
>On the other hand, when I talk to Sheldon he's aways been polite.

I'm not at all competitive, why I've had very few male friends, most
all of my friends have always been female, and still are... I've
always found that males immediately want to start a ****ing contest...
even as little boys first thing is to show off their toybox and want
to engage in competitive sports. I don't play any sport or watch any
sport... to me grown men running around chasing a ball is the most
asinine waste of time and energy... if only they did something
constructive instead of all their war games... I've found that most
males are naturally violent.