Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default A new Fridge

On Monday, February 11, 2019 at 12:04:37 AM UTC-5, wrote:
> On Sunday, February 10, 2019 at 10:41:47 PM UTC-6, Julie Bove wrote:
> >
> > The only reason I got the second side by side is that due to the design of
> > my kitchen, nothing else will fit. Well that's not quite true. I could get a
> > very small as in apartment sized top freezer model but it would leave a lot
> > of space on either side and would be too small for my needs.
> >

> If you've got room for a side-by-side refrigerator then a standard 18, 20, 22
> inch refrigerator will fit in the area your present chill chest occupies.

There might not be enough room to open the door on a standard fridge. I
had a layout like that. I ended up getting a new French-door fridge that
I put in the dining room and adding a base cabinet where the old fridge was.
It was better to have some set-down space next to the stove anyway.

Cindy Hamilton