Old 11-02-2019, 09:26 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 21:07:20 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 17:15:15 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

He took a bowl, put cubes of Swiss cheese in it, cottage cheese, some
guacamole, added some soup. Topped that with some salad that was asst.
vegetables with olives, Feta cheese and pecans. Added a goodly drizzle
of
honey on top. There may have been more things he added that I left out
but I
hadn't eaten yet. I didn't want to lose my appetite and had to keep
looking
away. Does that sound like a foodie to you?

It sounds like somebody using up everything you buy while he can.
It sound like he feels right at home.

He should feel right at home. He LIVES here!

But he didn't buy all that shit he just slapped into a bowl.

So?