Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy Young[_9_] Nancy Young[_9_] is offline

Default Purging the freezer

On 2/10/2019 9:07 PM, jmcquown wrote:

> Absolutely!Â* And shuffling things around as you add new items to the
> freezer.Â* Take what is in the back/bottom and move it towards the front.

Last fall when Ron took the express route off the roof and I had to
do all the food providing on top of everything else, I was happy to
mine the freezer. Nothing was really lost, being a side by side,
but I did get to arrange things by category (vegetables, meat) so
I knew what we had, and was happy to find containers of chili, sauce,
stuff like that to make my life simpler.

I found it much easier to keep the freezer neat when it was just
me putting food in there.

nancy