Old 10-02-2019, 11:43 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default what's with peanuts?

On 2/10/2019 1:17 PM, Gary wrote:
wrote:

It's been many years since I roasted a chicken whole. I
like to remove the backbone anyway, don't need spinal fluid flavoring.
I like to remove the rib bones too, easy to pull out cleanly with a
paper towel.

What a baby you are. You don't even deserve to be allowed to
cook/eat a chicken.

For some reason I thought he was the guy who always chided people for
*not* roasting a whole chicken. Maybe I'm confused. I know he's
chastised people for not buying and cutting up a whole chicken rather
than buying the parts they want. I know how to cut up a chicken, I just
don't care to do it when all I want is the thighs and drumsticks.

Jill