Old 10-02-2019, 09:41 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default what's with peanuts?

On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 06:12:05 +1100, Bruce
wrote:

On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 14:10:03 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/10/2019 12:18 PM, Pamela wrote:

I agree. A barbeque can be fun but it rarely produces better food than
cooked indoors.

Better is just opinion. Both can produce excellent food and they are
different.

Excellent is also opinion.

More than anything how food turns out is up to the one who actually
cooks it... a steak doesn't give a rat's ass whether it's cooked
indoors or outdoors. An awful lot of so-called celebrity chefs have
proven to me many times that they can't cook a lick. With 99% of
those FoodTV chefs if not for their kitchen crew behind the scenes
they couldn't operate a roach coach. As soon as I see how they handle
cutlery I know they don't belong in a kitchen... I've seen no more
than two who can carve a roast... Yan and Pepin are the only two who
know to handle cutlery... I'd say Martin Yan is a far better cook....
I owned a 5 star eatery I'd rather employ one Martin Yan than ten
Pepins.