Posted to rec.food.cooking
Gary Gary is offline

Default I ordered a new rhubarb

Nancy2 wrote:

> Thank you, Gary, for posting the link to Barb's rhubarb recipe.
>
> N.

You're quite welcome Nancy. I was pretty sure I had seen it there
and it was. While I looked last night, I had some free time so I
looked at ALL of those signature dishes. I didn't click on every
recipe but I did look at the list of them and did check out
several.

I recommend that everyone here take a few moments to look at all
the old recipes offered from various RFC posters in the past.
Some have pics included but not all. It's interesting just to
browse through.
- http://www.recfoodcooking.org/signature.php