Old 10-02-2019, 10:59 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

"Gary" wrote in message ...
dsi1 wrote:

I was at the store today and saw a can of Beef-A-Roni
so I bought one. I showed it to my granddaughter and
she said "Eww, that's disgusting!"
Evidently, she is familiar with Beef-A-Roni.

Or just a picky eater that's never experienced hunger.

All those Chef RD cans basically have the same
sauce and meat, just the pasta is different with
different mouth feel. Difference in taste is very
minimal.

To me, the Beefaroni is more mushy and has a weird meat texture. The meat
isn't in chunks. Just very tiny bits.