Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Dinner tonight (2/6/19)

On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 18:44:10 -0600, "cshenk" > wrote:

>Terry Coombs wrote:
>
>> * Just always gotta have the last word eh sheldumb . OK , you got the
>> last word , I'm always wrong and you're always right . Revel in the
>> righteousness of yourself , bask in the glory of your own presence .
>> I humble and abase myself in the glory of your personal responses to
>> my poor and vain attempts to relate my experiences in the kitchen and
>> in any other endeavor I undertake , knowing that you will best me in
>> every case . * And if you'll buy that I've got a bridge for sale
>> cheap . You just have to try to prove you're better than the rest of
>> us , and it just ain't so . Your insecurity must be a very heavy load
>> . I do hope that you are or will seek treatment for this mental
>> shortcoming and can someday live a normal and productive life . Until
>> then , **** off and die .

>LOL, don't worry about Sheldon!

Coombs prefers to remain culinarily uneducated.

>BTW, we get the minced clams (I think they say baby but will have to
>check) and Don adds them to canned tuna for a special tuna fish.

I can't imagine canned clams and canned tuna together...TIAD... in
fact I tried tinned smoked clams once, never again. I much prefer
fresh clams on the half shell, I can munch dozens. I spent lots of
time slurping cherrystones on the half shell at Nathan's Coney Island
with Rheingold on tap. I can probably eat more cherrystones than Joey
Chestnut can eat hotdogs... I'd welcome the Cherrystone challange.
Slurping cherrystones ain't any different than slurpping fifteen year
old sweet pussy. Anyone who can swallow tube steak like Joey Chestnut
has to be a major faggot. I gaurantee I can out do him slurping
cherrystones on the half shell.