Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default got new stuff

On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 17:13:04 -0800 (PST), Thomas wrote:

> Sucked. Great for 20 cooks but failed. Still have it. Just did Circulon, Oster and Gotham Steel.
>
> Looking for a pot I could deepfry 6 wings. Gotham wins based on being smart. Best I could say.

I use the oldest, shittiest pans I have for deep frying. I have a
set of Club which were pretty common back in the 80's. Nonstick
that comes in pastel-ish colors. Mine were yellow. They're now
black and brown. Anything except aluminum will work for deep
frying. And it's going to get grody, so nothing fancy.

-sw