Old 09-02-2019, 01:52 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Chef Boyardee Throwback

"songbird" wrote in message
Julie Bove wrote:
Anyone tried the Throwback stuff?

no, we ate them once in a while as a kid, but
not since then.

it's really not very hard to do better cooking
your own.

I know. I just don't know how to make Ravioli without egg and I mainly buy
this stuff for those times when I can't cook. We've had a lot of power
outages this year and are likely to have another with this storm. My water
heater is gas so I can fill a pot with hot water and set a can in it for a
while to at least warm it up a bit. Sometimes that sounds more appealing
than peanut butter and crackers.