Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default Dinner tonight (2/6/19)

On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 19:07:07 -0600, Terry Coombs >
wrote:

>On 2/6/2019 6:53 PM, jmcquown wrote:
>> Pan seared chuck eye steak.* Lightly salted, then let it sit to absorb
>> and bring out the wonderful taste.
>>
>> I'll be roasting some cauliflower florets in the oven to go with it.
>> Lightly steamed first then layered on a sheet pan and lightly brushed
>> with olive oil, granulated garlic and S&P.
>>
>> Oh, I'll put some of that granulated garlic on the steak, too.
>> Cooked to medium rare.
>>
>> Jill

> * We just finished , had baby clams in white wine sauce over spaghetti
>with a green salad on the side.

There's no such classification as "baby clams"... there are
essentially little neck, cherrystone and chowders... some people
classify clams smore precicely for in between sizes but there is no
classification as 'baby clams". Yoose gots to stay away from yoose
baby bees.
http://www.shoemakerlittlenecks.com/size.html