Old 02-02-2019, 05:15 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Honey score in the cupboard

On 2019-02-02 5:43 a.m., jmcquown wrote:
On 2/1/2019 9:24 PM, wrote:

I wonder if there's plastic in it.

No one stores nine quarts of honey, they use it, sell it, or give it
away... Coombs is full of BS... anyone seen his hives, I thought not.

You and your insistance on photos.* I don't have any honey bee hives but
I do have access to honey.* I simply don't use honey so it's no matter
to me of someone posts pics.

My father in law used to eat more honey than anyone I have ever known.
He would tear of a bite sized pieces of toast and put a spoonful of
honey on each one. At one time we estimated that he ate two pounds of
honey per week. He used to buy it by the case. I certainly don't doubt
someone who raises bees would have 9 quarts of it on hand.