Old 02-02-2019, 10:43 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Honey score in the cupboard

On 2/1/2019 9:24 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 02 Feb 2019 12:57:45 +1100, Bruce
wrote:

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 19:38:30 -0600, Terry Coombs
wrote:

On 2/1/2019 6:43 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 1/30/2019 11:04 PM, Dave Smith wrote:
This morning I was looking through the cupboards the jar honey to
fill the honey jar.* There were two half jars and one of them was
buckwheat honey. I had forgotten about that stuff. My wife had picked
it up for me thinking that I love the stuff.* She had overestimated
my attitude about the stuff. It is pretty good, but I only like it
once in a while, which is why it had been put away. It as
crystallized so I had to warm it up to liquefy it.** Good stuff....
once in a while.

I would be completely surprised to find anything other than South
Carolina clover honey.* I've got a jar of it dated 2004 and have yet
to open it.

Jill

* We still have 9 quarts of raw unfiltered wildflower honey down in the
cellar . Not even labeled since I didn't intend on selling it .

I wonder if there's plastic in it.

No one stores nine quarts of honey, they use it, sell it, or give it
away... Coombs is full of BS... anyone seen his hives, I thought not.

You and your insistance on photos. I don't have any honey bee hives but
I do have access to honey. I simply don't use honey so it's no matter
to me of someone posts pics.

Jill