Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lauratom019@gmail.com is offline

Default Sink stopper

Hey. The sink stopper I had in my kitchen sink was also not a good one and I had to call this emergency plumber ( https://www.plumbwize.ca/plumber-oakville/ ) because the water started flowing out of the sink due to clogging. They installed a normal rubber rubber stopper and things have been good after that. I think you should try it.