Bill Benzel

Joel ) wrote:
: Bill Benzel > wrote:
: >John & Linda Rokosz ) wrote:
: >: Please visit our site of critical reviews and submit your own reports for
: >: publication on our site.
: >: www.brewpubcritic.com
:
: >Just what we need -- yet another one.
:
: >What's wrong with ratebeer.com and beeradvocate.com? What does your site
: >have that these two don't? I'm not going to click the link until you come
: >back and explain.
:
: Why not? Just because those other ones were around previously
: does that make them somehow better? Does it make another web site
: automatically worse or unnecessary?

No, just redundant and (IMO and for lack of a better word) divisive.
Folks only have so much time to spend doing this -- I'd prefer to have
fewer places to go and more people in those places.

--
Bill

reply to sirwill1 AT same domain as above