Megan Milligan

and in the case of vegans, while it's advised (obviously) you get your
vitamins & minerals from as many whole food sources as possible, this is one
case where a supplement may help out. i'm near anemic so I have to take an
iron supplement, especially before times I donate blood. i get ferrous
gluconate tablets from National Vitamin Company (they're a california outfit
but they have a factory here, so a lot of their product is pretty fresh).

--
Megan Milligan

> If you don't read it, just head this one warning. Many new lacto-ova
> vegetarians replace meat with milk and end up getting an iron deficency
> .....milk has next to no iron in it.

---