Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Soup for dinner

-----
From: "Red Lobster Guest Relations"

To: Sqwertz

Dear Mr. Sqwertz:

Thank you for your interest in Red Lobster. The Lynnwood, WA Red
Lobster location opened on August 13, 1990.
-----

That's 15 years before you think it opened, and was there even
before you moved away and before the Olive Garden (no doubt another
lie). When you make up "facts" just so you'll have something inane
and/or bitchy to say, that's lying. If you have nothing to say and
nothing to add to the conversation, then just shut the **** up for
once in your miserable life!

-sw