Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Soup for dinner

On 1/12/2019 8:07 PM, Julie Bove wrote:

> "jmcquown" > wrote in message

>>> At what age were you when somebody first told you about the Cheddar
>>> Bay Biscuits at Red Lobster?
>>>
>>> That was another rhetorical question. Red Lobster did not have a
>>> biscuit in any of their restaurants until 1992.
>>>
>>> https://www.redlobster.com/news-pres...r-bay-biscuits
>>>

>>> You just wanted to contradict somebody with your usual, unfounded
>>> bullshit in typical Bove Style.

>>> I just showed it to you.
>>>
>>> -sw
>>>

>> Thanks for the link, Steve!Â* Doesn't matter what she says, they
>> weren't serving biscuits of any kind when I *worked* there.

> I don't know when you worked there and I don't know for sure when ours
> opened. I had heard about the place on TV long before we got one here.
> But the one here in Lynnwood always had them.

Always being since 1992. I thought you were the one who likes to keep
up with my employment history. LOL

All I did was mention I've made cheddar biscuits from scratch. Steve
brought up Red Lobster. I clarified they didn't serve them in the
1980's. I've never tasted the ones from Red Lobster, either. I'm sure
yours are better. I know mine are. I was merely pointing out I don't
add onion and garlic to my cheddar drop biscuits. It went downhill from
there.

Jill