Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BaccalÃ*

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 10:18:47 PM UTC-5, joecool wrote:

> What the hell happened to my thread?

It stopped being your thread as soon as the first response came in.

> All this talk of Sweden and suicide and equality.
>
> What's going on??? I just wanted to know thoughts about salt cod.

You've just stepped into what is essentially a cocktail party where
most or all of the guests are interested in food and cooking. Sometimes
the conversations wander to other topics in which people are interested.
Especially when the topic is as specialized as salt cod.

Cindy Hamilton