Old 12-01-2019, 07:48 AM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bruce[_28_] Bruce[_28_] is offline

Default Circulon pot quality

On Sat, 12 Jan 2019 07:32:57 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"Bruce" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 10:33:26 -0000, "Ophelia"
wrote:

"dsi1" wrote in message

Yers that looks good, but everything you show does, but ... even
without
the
chili pepper flakes and cumin ... it would certainly flip my wig ...

My wife had kim chee ramen. That was pretty spicy. We like our foods with
bang-bang, boom-boom.

==

It is just as well you both like wig flipping ...

I got some firm tofu yesterday, so today I will make "Sticky tofu salad"!

! is right. What the heck is sticky tofu salad?

==

https://realfood.tesco.com/gallery/1...1SIlCd0Wixz.99

it is in among these! As you will guess, I will be leaving out the papaya

But it's not spicy.

I never said it was ;p

Actually, we have a papaya tree and so do my inlaws. Ours taste and
smell a bit pukey when ripe. Theirs taste nice. I wonder where that
difference comes from.

That's interesting. Maybe a different type?

Must be. There are yellow ones and red ones, I believe. But in this
case, they're both yellow.