Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cornbread (pic)

On 1/11/2019 5:24 PM, heyjoe wrote:
> On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 14:20:53 -0700
> in Message-ID: >
> graham > wrote :
>
>> I prefer NCIS but it has become very formulaic.

> For me, Pauley Perrette took all the magic with her when she left. And
> without David McCallum, the whole thing is flat. Not sure if I'll be
> able to watch much longer - IMO, NCIS has jumped the shark.

Happens with most shows. The core characters leave, the writers run out
of good ideas for plots. Time to just say goodbye. Leave on a high note.

I find some of the reality shows interesting for a few episodes, maybe a
season, but how many times can you make moonshine, or shoot an alligator
and still be interesting?