Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cornbread (pic)

On 2019-01-11 11:55 a.m., Gary wrote:

>> I have been watching re-run of The Sopranos on the satellite movie
>> networks. I have to keep reminding myself that it is a soap opera.

> I won't watch any of the "soap opera" shows. If the episode
> doesn't end and is "continued next week," I won't watch.

Don't underestimate them. They might surprise you. I was not interested
in watching The Sopranos when it originally aired. I had no interest in
viewing a program promoting the Italian crime family stereotype. There
was so much hype about the last episode that I watched it. As strange
as the ending seemed, I realized that it had been very well done. I
then borrowed the DVDs from the library and watched the whole series. I
have seen most of it again in re-runs. It's pretty good.