Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default egg cooker question

On Friday, January 11, 2019 at 5:26:29 AM UTC-10, Gary wrote:
> Nancy2 wrote:
> >
> > Sheldon, why are you complaining again about my not quoting? It has been explained
> > several times why that isn't possible with an original iPad, like I use most of the time,
> > and I always try to refer to the person to whom I am replying....there is no reason to
> > complain about my most recent post, which I addressed to you! What kind of reading
> > comprehension skills do you have? None? So sorry. Not.

> Several ppl have complained about line length and/or lack of
> quoting from a few. No big deal if they used a real newsreader or
> learned how to use it. Even my old version of Netscape fixes
> that.
>
> I can set word wrap for both outgoing and incoming messages
> Using "normal" headers, I also see references to previous posts
> in the thread. Just click back a message or two. So simple. When
> you don't quote, I can read what you are responding to with on
> simple click.
>
> Here's my "normal view" headers for your message:
> Subject: egg cooker question
> Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2019 05:57:57 -0800 (PST)
> From: Nancy2 >
> Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
>
> Those reference numbers are active links,
> I can click on any one of those to read a
> what you were responding to. Easy enough to do.

Using Netscape Navigator and/or a Windows desktop client program/computer is not practical at this time. In the future, Microsoft Windows will once again become the preeminent OS and people will once again use desktop systems.. Netscape Navigator will rise from the ashes. Cloud computing, web apps, mobile computing, and multiple platform computing will be seen as just some crazy fads.

This will be when you guys will make your move. Well, not literally you guys because this will happen in around 10,000 years and we'll all be dead.

The good news is that people have and always will be resistant to change and will always ridicule people with new ideas and ways. That is the natural order of things. It is built into our DNA and just one of the peculiarities of being human. As we all know, ya can't fight nature.