Posted to rec.food.cooking
Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] Leonard Blaisdell[_2_] is offline

Default egg cooker question

In article >, Sqwertz
> wrote

> Blinky wasn't as well respected as you think, at least in the group
> I remember him (I think it was alt.usenet.readers and servers).
> Though I didn't disagree with him on his opinion of Deja-Google, but
> many of the 'facts' he presented were simply wrong and he refused to
> acknowledge them.
>
> Never saw any food photos. He never posted to alt.binaries.food
> that I remember.

Blinky represented his opinions, coupled with enough knowledge of the
subject, to argue with conviction. I don't remember him as a Luddite,
but I could be wrong. I occasionally posted to groups in favor or
opposition to him. It would probably only have been in the Mac groups
(not likely), the web design groups (likely) and certainly here.
I distinctly remember commenting on some okra that he took a picture of
just before he died. I have never frequented ABF. I do remember him
commenting on how sick he was in some group just before he died with
what he thought was the flu. He died alone.
My memories are fragile, but I was always a year older than he was, so
I win. His posts were always interesting to me.

leo