Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default egg cooker question

On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 4:04:52 PM UTC-10, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:
> In article >,
> dsi1 > wrote:
>
> > I wouldn't worry about it. In the future, people who complain about you using
> > a mobile device to post, will seem to be seriously tech-challenged,
> > backwards, and over-the-hill. They are the children/disciples of Blinky the
> > Shark. A true charlatan if there ever was one. He spoke and they believed.
> > They believe to this day. They anxiously await the day when everybody sees
> > things their way. It's kind of a sad thing to see.

> What exactly did you have against Blinky? Did he disrespect you in a
> web design group? He was a respected, erudite poster for the all too
> brief time he was in RFC. He also shot fantastic food photos. But then
> he should have. He was a professional Hollywood cameraman.
> In what group did you bump into him? He certainly made a impression on
> you.
>
> [OBFood] Salisbury steak, Rice-A-Roni and canned green beans.
>
> leo

I had no contact with him that I can remember. The only thing I didn't care for was his "Killing all posts from Google Groups" bit. Lots of folks ate that up. His legacy is that people who use Google Groups get hassled for the dumbest things by people that know nothing about Google Groups. That is simply wrong. I saw none of his fantastic food photos. I would have liked to.. I like nice food photos.