Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default egg cooker question

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 18:04:45 -0800, Leonard Blaisdell wrote:

> In article >,
> dsi1 > wrote:
>
>> I wouldn't worry about it. In the future, people who complain about you using
>> a mobile device to post, will seem to be seriously tech-challenged,
>> backwards, and over-the-hill. They are the children/disciples of Blinky the
>> Shark. A true charlatan if there ever was one. He spoke and they believed.
>> They believe to this day. They anxiously await the day when everybody sees
>> things their way. It's kind of a sad thing to see.

> What exactly did you have against Blinky? Did he disrespect you in a
> web design group? He was a respected, erudite poster for the all too
> brief time he was in RFC. He also shot fantastic food photos. But then
> he should have. He was a professional Hollywood cameraman.
> In what group did you bump into him? He certainly made a impression on
> you.

Blinky wasn't as well respected as you think, at least in the group
I remember him (I think it was alt.usenet.readers and servers).
Though I didn't disagree with him on his opinion of Deja-Google, but
many of the 'facts' he presented were simply wrong and he refused to
acknowledge them.

Never saw any food photos. He never posted to alt.binaries.food
that I remember.

-sw