Posted to rec.food.cooking
Sqwertz[_53_] Sqwertz[_53_] is offline

Default Soup for dinner

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 14:50:11 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

> "Sqwertz" > wrote in message
>> On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 16:14:32 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:
>>
>>> People have told me mine are better than theirs. I wouldn't know. Never
>>> ate> there and never bought the mix.

>> Yet you just claimed they have ALWAYS had cheddar bay biscuits there
>> at Red Lobster.

> At the one here, yes. People have told me about them.

At what age were you when somebody first told you about the Cheddar
Bay Biscuits at Red Lobster?

That was another rhetorical question. Red Lobster did not have a
biscuit in any of their restaurants until 1992.

https://www.redlobster.com/news-pres...r-bay-biscuits

You just wanted to contradict somebody with your usual, unfounded
bullshit in typical Bove Style.

> Where's the lie? There isn't one.

I just showed it to you.

-sw