Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] penmart01@aol.com is offline

Default I need "soft" foods

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 dsi1 wrote:
>On Thursday, January 10, 2019 Ed Pawlowski wrote:

>> > Any food with the word "cream" in it will do.

>> Yes, as in ice CREAM!

>Yikes, my guts just did a half-pike.

For me the tastiest and most nutritious soft food is a Smoothie, can
contain all the above ingredients plus fresh fruit and veggies, and
there are protien powders to sub for meats, even Ovaltine works I add
raw eggs too. What goes into a Smoothie is only limited by one's
imagination... don't forget the Coco Lopez and rum... lots of berries,
tropical fruits (pineapple/banana, etc), ice cream of course, even
oatmeal for fiber. I began with Smoothies when I suffered a bout with
difficulty swallowing, however even though I no longer have that
problem I got hooked and I still have a couple three Smoothoes a
week... don't forget the spinach. I've not done it but I'm sure a
bacon n' egg smoothie is very doable.