Posted to rec.food.cooking
U.S. Janet B. U.S. Janet B. is offline

Default Score!

On Thu, 10 Jan 2019 14:44:41 -0800, "Julie Bove"
> wrote:

>"U.S. Janet B." > wrote in message
.. .

>> I got 3 beautiful, 4-pound Choice grade chuck roasts at Albertsons for
>> $1.99/pound. Regular $4.99/pound. I'll Foodsaver 2 of them. I'm
>> thinking about going back and getting maybe 5 or 6 more and grinding
>> them for ground beef. There is very little fat on these roasts and
>> just a blade bone so not much waste. The bones can be used to make
>> stock. I'll just go direct to the butcher and tell him what I want.
>> Pot roast with carrots and potatoes for dinner tonight!
>> Janet US

>Are you okay with the meat from Albertsons? It doesn't taste right to me.

Just stating facts here. Julie, you have real issues with taste and
smell, nothing is normal to you. I think the drugs you take and the
way you administer your diet has messed up your sensory organs.
Yes, I'm fine with the meat at Albertsons.
Janet US