Old 10-01-2019, 11:28 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Hank Rogers[_2_] Hank Rogers[_2_] is offline

Default Soup for dinner

Julie Bove wrote:

"Sqwertz" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 16:08:41 -0800, Julie Bove wrote:

I don't usually add those either but my gardener likes bold flavors
and they
really did make them better than usual! The amount that he ate,
tells me
that he likes them more than what I usually make.

Yet you (and he) think he has gluten issues? I guess we can rite
off that theory permanently then, RIGHT?

Are you getting even MORE ludicrous for 2019?

I don't know what's going on there. Now he says he needs to eat "some"
gluten. I can't pin him down as to what the real issue it. He is having
issues that I am aware of that could indeed be signs of celiac but...
That's not my call.

Yoose need to consult Dr. Popeye. He'll figure out what's wrong with
yoose gardener and prescribe the correct remedy.