Posted to rec.food.cooking
tert in seattle tert in seattle is offline

Default All this talk of eggs. - Was: egg cooker question

https://i.postimg.cc/CKL9jXRt/Hard-B...n-Dressing.jpg

>> I peeled 8 eggs in 37 seconds using the boil method. No gadgets
>> required.
>>
>> -sw
>>

>I don't remember that dish but dang it, I'm going to have boil eggs tomorrow
>to top a bunch of salad ingredients I bought today. All this talk of eggs,
>egg cookers, boiling water, etc. has sent my craving into high gear.

two visits to the store ago I forgot eggs - I never forget eggs -
I always have eggs

and I left my wallet at home for the return visit

I need a vacation