Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Circulon pot quality

"dsi1" wrote in message

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 9:31:42 PM UTC-10, Ophelia wrote:

> I certainly is Do you have an oven you can use it in?

Probably not because it's made of plastic. It's actually a Japanese style
lunch box. On the lid it says "Enjoy Your Meal" and "Le Temps Heureux" - The
happy times.

I'll use it soon.

Tonight I made and packed up rafute - braised Okinawan shoyu pork belly and
some slaw dressed with Japan mayo, oyster sauce, and some spicy ketchup.
Boy, that's some tasty stuff!

https://www.amazon.com/photos/shared...dxd-FnlVBIq04K

==

That looks good I made a Stir fry chop suey and it was good. No pics
though I will have to try to remember to take some.