Old 10-01-2019, 12:15 AM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Soup for dinner

"jmcquown" wrote in message
On 1/9/2019 12:40 PM, Sqwertz wrote:
On Tue, 8 Jan 2019 16:37:56 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

Cheese biscuits are good. I occasionally make drop biscuits with some
finely grated sharp cheddar cheese added. I don't add onion or garlic,
though.

Then you should try working at Red Lubester again - AYCE cheddar
biscuits. I often buy their dry biscuit mix. I know I could just
buy Bisquick or a generic clone, but the biscuit mix is somehow
better.

-sw

LOL when I worked at Red Lobster they didn't have biscuits.

Huh. Ours has always had them.