Posted to rec.food.cooking
dsi1[_2_] dsi1[_2_] is offline

Default Cornbread (pic)

On Tuesday, January 8, 2019 at 11:39:37 AM UTC-10, Dave Smith wrote:

> Have you seen Murder in Paradise? It's pretty good.

My wife loves that show but I don't have the attention span to sit and watch stuff like that. My recommendation is, if your quaint little English town or tropical island has a member of the community wiped out every single week, you'd better get your ass the hell out of Dodge pronto! Mostly, I'll just see a minute or two of the show and then tell her who done it. I suppose that's rather annoying behavior.