Posted to rec.food.cooking
jay[_352_] jay[_352_] is offline

Default I need "soft" foods

On 1/9/19 4:07 PM, notbob wrote:
> I finally went to the dentist, today.Â* Not good news.
>
> Gotta baby this broken crowned tooth --molar: last molar, bottom left--
> till next Tuesday.Â* Then, it will be pulled.
>
> Right now I'm living on "killer" (I cook!) spit-pea soup.
>
> Any other suggestions?Â*Â* ;(
>
> nb

Sorry about dental issue. If you have a blender you can turn a lot of
your favorite nutritional foods into soft. Protein is one thing you
really need to keep up and most soften up nicely blended. Soft cooked
eggs even sound good to me right now. Nice time to enjoy some soups with
cold weather in most parts. Soft blended bean soup is really good as
well and a good source of protein. Luck with it!

jay