Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default All this talk of eggs. - Was: egg cooker question

On Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 1:24:18 PM UTC-5, Nancy2 wrote:
> Egg salad on toast...any kind of bread, but I love it on rye...is really tasty, if
> one likes egg salad. ;-))

The rye I get is much too firm for egg salad. Biting into it would cause
the egg salad to squirt out the sides and back.

I prefer fresh white bread, untoasted.

If I want to use hard-boiled eggs, I generally make salad nicoise. However,
sometimes I just get a craving for egg salad or deviled eggs.

Cindy Hamilton