Posted to rec.food.cooking
Nancy2[_2_] Nancy2[_2_] is offline

Default egg cooker question

Sqwertz, you still don't know what you are talking about. There is no "careful measuring
into a tube." The base of the cooker has levels marked. One for soft and poached, and
another for hard boiled. I take a cup of water to the cooker and pour it in until it reaches
the required ring. Then I put the lid on and push in the Start button, and walk away. When the button
pops out with a click, the eggs are done.

What I don't have to do is retrieve a pan and fill it with water and add eggs and watch for it
to boil, time th cooking, and then turn it off, and drain the hot water, and cover the eggs with cold water (or
whatever method of which you ARE an expert), wait for the eggs to cool enough to handle,
drain the water and then peel and do whatever with them.

The cooker requires no pot, no large amounts of water, no watching, and no draining. The
cooker is so much easier.

You have taken a position with no knowledg of the small appliance we are talking about, and
that position is one of ignorance about that appliance, and now are too stubborn to quit
and say you were mistaken. It's a sorry position.

N.