Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default All this talk of eggs. - Was: egg cooker question

On 2019-01-09 11:12 a.m., Wayne Boatwright wrote:

> I have only two uses for hard boiled eggs. I make either egg salad or
> devilled eggs. I don't like them added to anything else and I don't
> like them on their own. FOr example, adding hard boiled eggs to potato
> salad totally ruins it for me.

I used to love them and used to take them to work with my lunch. After a
couple years of having them almost every day I got tired of them and
haven't had one on years. I have made deviled eggs a few times. I don't
think I have every made an egg salad sandwich for myself. I don't know why.