Posted to rec.food.cooking
Janet Janet is offline

Default Cornbread (pic)

In article >, says...

> On 8-Jan-2019, wrote:

> > > Oh, I happen to like 'Father Brown', too.
> > >

> > Have you seen Murder in Paradise? It's pretty good.

> Those are two of my favorite shows. I also like Midsomer Murders and the
> Australian show Dr. Blake Mysteries.
>
> BBC, and ABC (Australia BC) make some terrific shows and I appreciate PBS
> making them available here.

Victoria, The Crown, and Midsomer Murders are commercial productions,
not made or broadcast by the BBC.

BBC is only one of numerous British TV producers and broadcasters. The
others are independent, commercial companies funded by advertisers sales
and investors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Televi...gdom#Channels_
and_channel_owners

Janet UK