Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Cornbread (pic)

On 2019-01-08 8:04 a.m., Gary wrote:

>> We go to bed at the same time and rise at the same time. We sleep very
>> badly! I often need a nap in the day

> Keep in mind though - if you nap in the day, you won't sleep all
> night soundly. At least I don't.

I do not nap because I won't sleep well at night if I was sleeping
during the day. Even sleeping in late cane shift me to a late cycle. I
have a few times had a short power nap, about 10 minutes.

My father was a bit of a workaholic and insomnia. We used to have
supper shortly after he got home from work. He would then have a short
nap. He would then go out to meetings or putter around the house until
after 11 and then had trouble sleeping. The next day he would need that
nap because he was tired from not sleeping. It was a vicious cycle.