Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Cornbread (pic)

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Ophelia wrote:

> "Gary" wrote:
> The only habit I've maintained since age 17 is that I always wake
> up and get up early. Very early. I most always wake up by 4am
> (without alarm) and get out of bed and start coffee maker by
> 4:30am. I do this on work days and also on days off. I love going
> outside each morning in the dark, before sunrise. It's the best
> time of day, imo.
>
> ==
>
> So, it isn't all bad

Nothing about my sleep habits are bad. I do quite fine with my
schedule. Not one long sleep but a series of shorter sleeps. I do
best on 5.5 to 6 hours sleep per night. Too little or too much
and I feel tired the next day.

=

I wish I could get my sleeping habits so well organised. Still I will keep
trying, you have shown it is possible)