Posted to rec.food.cooking
Ophelia[_16_] Ophelia[_16_] is offline

Default Cornbread (pic)

"Gary" wrote in message ...

Ophelia wrote:

> We go to bed at the same time and rise at the same time. We sleep very
> badly! I often need a nap in the day

Keep in mind though - if you nap in the day, you won't sleep all
night soundly. At least I don't.

I think everyone has their own sleep needs and patterns. Husband
and wife can't expect to have the same.

My sleep habits (changed over the years) would definitely drive a
wife crazy. It's my daughter's fault though, dammit. She stayed
up all night and ruined my "sleep all night at once" habit. Now I
like being awake at least some of the late night hours.

The only habit I've maintained since age 17 is that I always wake
up and get up early. Very early. I most always wake up by 4am
(without alarm) and get out of bed and start coffee maker by
4:30am. I do this on work days and also on days off. I love going
outside each morning in the dark, before sunrise. It's the best
time of day, imo.

==

So, it isn't all bad