Posted to rec.food.cooking
jmcquown[_2_] jmcquown[_2_] is offline

Default Sink stopper

On 1/7/2019 2:46 PM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
> On Monday, January 7, 2019 at 2:03:05 PM UTC-5, Sheldon wrote:
>
>> Obviously you don't shave. LOL

> My husband shaves in the shower. It's not for everybody, but it works
> for him. He holds a plastic mirror in one hand while he shaves around
> his beard. Been doing it that way for at least 33 years.
>
> Cindy Hamilton

Maybe you should get one of those hanging shower mirrors for him.

When I had to shave my legs I shaved in the shower. Or I used an
electric razor (obviously not near water!). I'm fair haired and as I've
gotten older I've found I don't have hair on my legs anymore. I do
still have to shave my oxters but I do that in the shower.

Jill