Old 07-01-2019, 09:14 PM posted to rec.food.cooking
Bruce[_28_] Bruce[_28_] is offline

Default Circulon pot quality

On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 11:44:37 -0500, Gary wrote:

notbob wrote:

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
Self-cleaning oven. Greatest invention after the dishwasher.

Sadly, I have neither.

No loss either way, imo. I don't have a self-cleaning oven than
mySELF has to clean it occasionally. I've had dishwashers forever
and I still prefer to hand wash. Worthless appliance imo unless
you have a very large family or large family get-together.

Great for 2 people too: 3 meals x 2 plus drinks and whatnot x every
day.

I'd choose extra cabinet space over a dishwasher. Ferrets get
trapped underneath them too.

Either that's a dishwasher on legs or the ferret's very flat.