Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucretiaborgia@fl.it is offline

Default Baccalà

On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 15:22:06 -0500, Dave Smith
> wrote:

>On 2019-01-06 2:43 p.m., wrote:
>> On Sun, 6 Jan 2019 10:21:13 -0500, Dave Smith

>>> You are whining about lack of honesty? That's a laugh. Last week I
>>> posted statistical data that demonstrates very clearly that old women
>>> have ever increasing crash rates, and that contradicted your anecdote
>>> about an elderly male. You never came up with any statistical data to
>>> refute mine. You also never provided any proof of your geriatric soccer
>>> league. Now you are whining about it somehow being gender related. I
>>> will take that to mean that you resent being caught in your lies.
>>>

>> I wasn't going to take your bait on older women drivers but you do lie
>> about the soccer. At the time I gave you the link to Soccer NS which
>> contained the link to the Over 40s soccer league. If you didn't see
>> it, that's not my fault - oops - of course it is, YOU couldn't be
>> wrong or had forgotten the link.

>Over 40???? BS. You were talking about soccer players in their 80s.

No I wasn't, I don't know any but perhaps I know of an 80 year old
kyakker?

I was referring to 'our boys' as I think of our soccer teams in their
youth, they are early 50s now. Many are still playing, true a
slightly slower game, but they play and have Gentlemans League.