Posted to rec.food.cooking
[email protected] lucretiaborgia@fl.it is offline

Default Baccalà

:

>>>Just wondering why you and Dave Smith have put each other in killfiles.
>>>He's soon to go into my killfile for repeatedly twisting the truth in my
>>>recent discussion with him.
>>>
>>>At least when you made an error (about the suicide stats) you readily owned
>>>up to it but Dave Smith endlessly wheadled, deflected and drew out the
>>>discussion pointlessly.
>>>
>>>I find his lack of honestly far more disturbing than the initial error. Was
>>>it a similar experience that let you not to talk to him?

>>It's what Dave always does and he is infinitely worse when the other
>>poster is female.

>He's always the same. The male/female thing is a hangup of yours

If you start cranking on that again you'll need to stay with Dave! Yes
I am a feminist, I would think any women who worked back in the
60s/70s would be. I was militant because we had to be in order to get
equal pensions, equal pay is still not really there, but the equal
pensions are here in Canada for the most part.