Old 06-01-2019, 05:33 PM posted to rec.food.cooking

Default Circulon pot quality

On Sunday, January 6, 2019 at 11:44:57 AM UTC-5, Gary wrote:
notbob wrote:

Cindy Hamilton wrote:
Self-cleaning oven. Greatest invention after the dishwasher.

Sadly, I have neither.

No loss either way, imo. I don't have a self-cleaning oven than
mySELF has to clean it occasionally. I've had dishwashers forever
and I still prefer to hand wash. Worthless appliance imo unless
you have a very large family or large family get-together.

I'd choose extra cabinet space over a dishwasher. Ferrets get
trapped underneath them too.

We run the dishwasher every day, and usually twice on Saturdays
and Sundays.

No pets. I won't have anything that doesn't shit in the toilet.

Cindy Hamilton