Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BaccalÃ*

On 2019-01-06 10:44 a.m., Pamela wrote:
> On 14:33 6 Jan 2019, wrote in

>> It's what Dave always does and he is infinitely worse when the other
>> poster is female.

> I didn't realise Dave had form in this.
>
> I did notice the sheer aggressiveness and curses in some of his posts to
> me which was unusual even by the low standards of Usenet.
>
> I suppose they were an intimidation attempt to get me to back down from
> making further queries which were embarassing to him.
>
> He seemed such a nice guy at first but when he shows his true colours
> he's more nasty than I expected.

Sometimes we have to deal with people who are exceptionally dense, so I
have to repeat the information several times in order for it to sink in.
Lucretia gets frustrated by facts and has to reply with personal
insults. You just simply refuse to see where you are wrong. I am not
Bruce's puppet and I never said the rate was 28.