Posted to rec.food.cooking

Default BaccalÃ*

On 2019-01-06 9:33 a.m., wrote:
> On Sun, 06 Jan 2019 12:39:13 GMT, Pamela >
> wrote:
>

>> I find his lack of honestly far more disturbing than the initial error. Was
>> it a similar experience that let you not to talk to him?

> It's what Dave always does and he is infinitely worse when the other
> poster is female.

You are whining about lack of honesty? That's a laugh. Last week I
posted statistical data that demonstrates very clearly that old women
have ever increasing crash rates, and that contradicted your anecdote
about an elderly male. You never came up with any statistical data to
refute mine. You also never provided any proof of your geriatric soccer
league. Now you are whining about it somehow being gender related. I
will take that to mean that you resent being caught in your lies.